PRO-GROW Open Access Germination Chamber 22 flat
Quick sprouting with space saver design, 22 flat (#1020 flats) capacity W25 in. X L31 in. X H70 in., and Pro-Grow’s unique Water Saver design.
Manufacturer Name: Pro-Grow Supply
Welcome to Durable Greenhouse & Nursery Equipment and thank you for your business!
Pro-Grow is known for engineering built-to-last products and consistent quality manufacturing growers rely upon. Year after year Pro-Grow offers their unique/proven designs & the best pricing available.
This Commercial Grade Propagating Chamber model PC-22 has a 2023 base price of $2380.00.
This model is W25 in. X L31 in. X H70 in. with a 22 flat capacity (#1020) and facilitates quick sprouting in a controlled temperature and humidity environment. Shelf spacing designed for easy access. Germinate a high volume of vegetable, herb, and flower seeds in Pro-Grow Germination Chambers. A popular application is starting nutrient rich and wonderfully flavorful MicroGreens, PetiteGreens, and Edible Flowers. Quicker germination rates and more uniform growth once outside the chamber contribute to successful year-round growing.
* Special low heat, low density electric heater and heavy-duty Pro-Grow control thermostat for temperature control range 40-100 degrees F. 120V-500W-4.2A
* Water Saver design: Pro-Grow’s unique design returns condensed moisture recycling it to a large custom stainless steel easy-fill water pan, reducing refills, maintaining moisture and humidity, and eliminating the need for expensive external water tank. Custom stainless steel lower water pan has drain with (clean-out) plug. To avoid water from escaping onto the floor, Pro-Grow developed their own efficient water recirculating design using high quality parts to endure heavy commercial use. By enginnering design: no hose connections (often leak onto floor and leave pooled water). Pro-Grow’s design uses little water during a cycle. Pro-Grow was the first in the industry to design this proven recirculating water feature.
* Space Saver design on heavy-duty swivel casters (two with locking brake, two without) promotes ease of use. Pro-Grow manufactures metal caster guards that are included.
* Special Enclosure design: front and back are easily accessible by removal of special light-weight door panels, with a convenient storage rack on chamber. These easy-to-clean panels latch to create a secure enclosure on all sides of the chamber for excellent heat and humidity retention. This smooth, flat easy-to-clean panel material is an excellent choice for controlling molds and diseases. When not in use, front and back panels may be left off (and stored on rack) for excellent air drying inside the unit and easy cleaning of entire unit – a simple, yet proven important feature designed by Pro-Grow and unique to Pro-Grow. Custom manufactured to eliminate problematic swinging doors which drip condensation onto the floor when opened. In addition, front and back access also allows for easy loading and unloading of flats.
* Additional features: Adjustable vents, heavy-duty welded steel frame, factory custom paint, all interior stainless steel screws, stainless steel brackets and removable stainless steel shelves (23″ X 25.5″) with air flow design (Pro-Grow found no significant benefit to adding a fan, which would require frequent costly replacement). Although more costly, the custom manufactured stainless steel open shelves are what engineering prefers to use for strength, durability, and airflow. See additional pictures.
* Ships fully assembled on pallet (heavy-duty casters and thermostat are detached for transit). The only assembly required is easy attachment (by design) of the heavy-duty casters and thermostat (all secured inside unit for transit). No wiring required. Simply mount thermostat with bolts supplied. Est. shipping wt. 200 LBS. plus custom pallet. Due to the self-containing water design, this unit can be operated while secured (bolted) to the custom pallet (with casters off) if customers prefer.
* Flats not included.
These easy to clean germination chambers – propagation chambers offer an excellent physical control option in managing greenhouse molds and disease.
* It is recommended to remove the seedlings from the Quick Sprouting Germination Chamber once they sprout.
Enjoy increased production year-after-year with Pro-GrowTM, a trusted brand in engineering and manufacturing heavy-duty horticulture products in the U.S.A. Proven design – Seed Germinating Chambers – Propagating Chambers for seed sprouting and special applications.